BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 28 April 2011

LET IT GROW!

Hye there students!

I have just finished filling my free time doing my hobby that is gardening. Do you love to grow flowers and plants? Do you know that gardening can make you healthy and happy at the same time? Gardening can be a good form of exercise and get you to sweat. Besides, you will feel happy and proud of yourselves when your flowers and plants start to bloom and produce fruits. This is the new plant that I grow in my small garden. It's chrysanthemum :).





Students, have you ever heard of the term repotting? Repotting plants is very important in gardening. Do you want to know more about repotting a plant? Let's check out this article about repotting plants. Don't forget to complete the exercise that follows and check your answers! Happy gardening dear students! :)

REPOTTING HOUSE PLANTS

0 comments: